Monday, April 25, 2011

Richie's College Graduation

 Our Easter weekend started out going to Richie's graduation from BYU in Theater Education. Thursday was Commencement.  We were sitting up pretty high and were trying to find the Rich-man.  I spotted him when he entered the Marriott Center and when I found out where he was sitting, I went down the stairs and got right behind him.  Right when I got down there he started looking around for us...when he turned around to look in my direction, he had no IDEA I was going to be RIGHT in his face.  It pretty much startled him.  Hilarious!  I snapped some up close photos of him and then headed back up to the nose bleed section.  
Commencement was really wonderful.  Elder Scott spoke to the graduates.  Of course it was an awesome talk.  He made sure to tell the graduates and those of us listening how to make sure we wake up with a smile on our face every morning.....go to sleep with a hanger in your mouth!!!  
After Commencement we headed up to Salt Lake and ate at Tucci's in Trolley Square.  Then we all went over to the hotel where Mom, Dad, and Harvey were staying and hung out there for a bit.
It is always fun to be with family.
The niece and nephews had a great time in the Hotel.
Friday morning we went to see Richie do the WALK!!!!!  It was a great ceremony.  It is fun to see the BABY of the family graduate.  All seven of us kids have now gotten a college diploma.  
Way to go U-crew! 

1 comment:

Scott Law said...

Hearty congrats to Richie and you did a super job on these montages, but where are the photos of your Baby Shower?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails