As many of you know we are the Ashton Stake Activities directors. So this meant we had to help plan the Valentine's Dance. Our friends the Dye's focused on the food half and we tackled the decorations. We did a little planning and thanks to the Ashton 3rd Ward young woman and the Schauerhammer's we got the place decorated in a few hours the night before. Here are some pictures to show you what we did with our $250 budget. Enjoy. (PS. It was a hit of a party and plenty of fun was had by all.)
4 comments:
Margie, as always, you rock! That place looks fantastic! I'm reminded of the huge end-of-year social that you and Daciana put on in Lubbock your senior year. Awesome!
NO WAY!!! HOW did you do that for $250??? Seriously, I want to know. I'm the 2nd councilor in the RS and so I am over activities. THAT gym, my dear, is amazing! You have to give me your secrets Margie!
I'm pretty sure that's the most fantastically decorated church dance I've ever seen. Amazing!
Lucky! I wish I was in Ashton for Valentine's Day! You guys did a rockin' job!
Post a Comment