Sunday, January 23, 2011

Look what came in the mail today...

Do you see that cute little lady in the front there?  That is my dearest Grandma Jones on her 90th Birthday 2 years ago!  I love her.  She is awesome!  Look what she sent us in the mail today!
 She sent us the most precious afghan in the mail!!!  It is so small and beautiful!  I can't wait to wrap our little bundle of joy up inside of it.  I will cherish this afghan for many, many, many, many years to come.  I am just amazed she is still making these afghans!!!!  I just love my Grandma Jones so much and wish I lived closer to her, so I could see her more.  Andrew and I are planning on going out to South Dakota this summer to show off our new little one to their Great-Grandma Jones!  I just can't wait!!!  

Now, I have two afghans from my grandma. 
This one she made for our wedding present!!!  She said it was just all the left over scraps of yarn she had left to make this....but that was okay because it was wild and crazy just like Andrew and me!!!!  This is one of our most favorite wedding gifts.  Again, an afghan that will stay in our family forever! 

Thank you Grandma Jones!
I love you so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are definitely very beautiful! Jeff's mom made the girls afghans kind of like those and they are my favorites!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails