Friday, June 11, 2010

My New Watering Can

Ever since we put in our new landscaping, I have wanted a watering can. It just makes me feel more like a cute little gardener. However, I didn't just want any 'ole watering can. I wanted a CUTE, PRECIOUS watering can. Andrew and I searched for weeks upon weeks and came up empty! I really do not know how many stores we went to. All of the stores had watering cans that looked like this......

Or like this....
Finally, one beautiful day we were shopping at Ace Hardware to help our friend Morgan pick out some paint for her home, and Andrew happened upon MY watering can! He came around the corner into the painting section holding the most perfect watering can!! I fell in love at once! It is just so cute, and so MARGIE! It is exactly what I was looking for! My husband knows me and he knows what I love. I love him and my new watering can! Thanks Andrew for finding it for me!
Isn't it just so cute!!

3 comments:

Wendi said...

I am kind of in love with it too and am now on a hunt for one of my own!

Amy J said...

It IS cute! Who would've thought a watering can could be cute?

Ariana said...

That is totally my kind of watering can too. Very cute. Very precious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails