Andrew and I are way into CSI. Our favorite is Las Vegas, but we are also lovers of the New York series! We watch it almost everyday due to SPIKE TV. Dang cable. It is okay, we are always working on something else while we watch TV, so that makes it ok! We are being productive. At anyrate, this yea for Halloween, we decided to incorporate our love for CSI into our costumes. For that reason, Andrew was the CSI agent and I was the CRIME scene. That's right, I got to go as a DEAD
person! It was pretty scary! For Ariana and Spencer's costume party I went as a person who was killed by her drunk husband. He came home, woke me up from my sleep, beat me up, shot me in the head, and threw me down the stairs. See pictures below. For the actual day of Halloween and I got killed while I was out running. A guy attacked me and strangled me to death! I had some pretty bad bruises on my arm. But, all in all....they were great costumes. Andrew made his badge all by himself. He was so proud of himself. He is so creative! Happy Halloween!
For more pictures go to the following links:
No comments:
Post a Comment